Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Not Here

I have pulled the blinds, hushed the children in fear of 'the knock' on the door, that I am afraid is going to come soon.

I am pretty sure I am going to be charged with 'Cruelty to Gingerbread Men'

the girlies and I have been assulting baking poor innocent gingerbread men,

our  victims gingerbread men have suffered

Some are missing limbs


some have crispy toes, arms, heads


some have broken necks



here's our next batch of victims gingerbread men


fingers crossed the shortbread survives tonight!

Happy Baking :)

and for the record, I have NEVER made GBM before and I am
pretty sure I never will again lol

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, nothing like a charge of Cruelity to GBM.
    Nah I never made them before either Kate but that was probably because I'd eat them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made them either Kate, actually surprise, surprise knowing my sweet tooth I've never even eaten GBM. I'll leave you 'the domestic goddess' to make them and tell us all the pit falls instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - good for you.... that header picture must be the nicest I have EVER seen.... just fantastic.
    Have a wonderful Christmas time...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh... but there is always casualties in the gingerbread men war... lol

    ReplyDelete