Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm ready

well as ready as I'll ever be for the Big Guy to climb in the window, to leave his goodies

Did the LAST of the present shopping today, hid some goodies in the boot of Mum and Dads car

Yesterday the girlies and I did the Christmas food shop, just need to pay a visit on Thursday to the Vegie Shed for the salady stuff we need for Saturday

Yesterday the littlest girlie and I bought my christmas present, which is now sitting on my bench waiting to be used. I was very spoilt this year because look what Santa has given me, the twice a year baker lol ok maybe I am the 4 times a year baker, girlie birthdays x 3 and Christmas








Tomorrow its getting a workout as I am going to attempt to make Shortbread, got mums biscuit forcer today as Grandmas recipe demands a 'biscuit forcer' wish me luck

then Friday it will get another workout as I am making pavlova not sure whether to use the pavlova egg or a recipe though, I am thinking I will attempt to make it from scratch and if that fails, I'll use the egg.

Mmmmmm pavlova

and tomorrow should see the return of the plumber to finish the work, after a not so nice phone call to them this morning they have promised it will be all finished tomorrow.......we shall see about that though, because that is what was said on Friday.......

its hard to get good help these days.

Oh and received a present in the mail from a gorgeous girlie in WA who I miss so much,

Meet 'Dead Fred'





Oh didn't I giggle when I opened the parcel up, and I giggle every time I stab him with a pen she also sent a magnet that reads,

'I tried to drown my troubles,
but my husband learnt to swim'

Love it Miss Toni xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so onto it, I need at least another couple of weeks to catch up on myself and then get ready for Xmas.
    Good luck with the baking. re the pav, don't use the eggs straight out of the fridge otherwise they wont bulk up ; ))
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your kitchen aide hun, lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete