For the last week I have been keeping an eye on a pool of water that just won't go away.
So I went to mum and dads this morning to borrow their mattock digger thingie to see if I could find the issue.
Well we found an old clay pipe that was missing big piece on top that the previous owners had covered up with plastic, still the water pool formed....
I was on the deck today after violin, looking at the pipe when a girlie went to the loo and flushed...
its the sewage pipe.....
plumber is coming in the morning to fix the issue.
See a shitty day is a very apt title for my post lol.
Lorraine asked what was found on my computer that caused the meltdown
some messages to a friend in WA was what it found.....nothing that warrented me being called a whore I can assure you. He also went through all my emails, files, folders the lot.
Like I said yesterday his loss, the girlies and I are much better off without him. That I am 100% sure of.
and I have to say making this open to invited readers only is driving me crazy, I have to sign in also so tonight I think I will make it public again and will be deleting yesterdays post, I will be putting comment moderation on though.
Mwah for your support
xx
Eeeew yuk, nothing like being in the crap eh girl? So, you really are getting rid of all the shittiness in your life eh? LOL
ReplyDeletecheer up, it'll be Xmas soon ; ))
hugs
Mich'le
ahhhh.... I wondered why I didn't have to log in....
ReplyDeletetime to change my computer log on I think!
You are one strong lady and a lovely one at that. Take care of yourself!!! Things will improve!!
ReplyDelete