Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oops, oops oops

I guess I didn't 'chanel' Nigella properly

Today I made shortbread

actually today I made 'guess the shape shortbread'



can you guess what shapes the shortbread is
supposed to be, from this picture???



Thats right the shortbread shapes are

Star
Heart
Flower
Gingerbread Man

you can see them can't you lol lol lol

Oh if only I had channel-ed Nigella properly lol lol lol

other than our shortbread adventure

the girlies did some christmas craft


and the plumber has been, all that is left to do is to re route the stormwater, so it
seems we will get to spend our christmas with the trench

lucky us lol lol lol

Hope your baking was better than mine lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh bless, I bet they taste just fab. Shove some icing on them and a few silver balls and who cares - yummo xx
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete