Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fabric Shopping

I bought the most divine Amrican patchwork magazine last month, it was rather expensive but I found the perfect pattern to make 2 new quilts for Miss E's bedroom,

here is the fabric for her new quilts

Central Park By Kate Spain for Moda




and here is the picture of the finished quilt





Then I have been checking in at Esmes each week to see what new fabric ranges she had in,
today I hit the jackpot

this is the fabric for Miss S and Miss I's new quilts

Manchester by Nancy Gere for Windham fabric
(reproduction heaven)



and this is the picture of what the finished quilts will look like



so these 4 quilts will be keeping me busy as soon as my biggest

baby and his girlie leave at the end of the month


he arrives on Saturday :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your progress Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is one beauty of a pattern there Kate! I have made it twice!

    ReplyDelete