Miss E had band camp, it was her 2nd last day, then she bought a new friend home for lunch and a play,
Miss S went to Miss G's for a sleepover
Miss I just had to hang with me.
I started weeding the back gardens, we have either a melon or a pumpkin vine growing through the top garden bed, I had to cut some of it back as its was just invading to much. pulled some huge weeds out, just have the lower bed to do and I am done for another couple of weeks.
Then after I collected Miss E and Miss L from band camp, I made a start on cutting Miss S's new quilt from the fabric I got the other day.
Then once that was all cut out
I made a start on the free Civil War Quilt blocks, I have sewn the 1st 2 blocks, and I am still deciding whether I will do the 3rd....
I will share photos tomorrow when the sun is out.
Miss E has her band camp concert tomorrow afternoon, so I will have to get sewing in the morning on Miss S's quilt.
only 2 sleeps til my biggest baby is home.
how exciting
we also got some not so good news. As soon as WE know what is what I'll talk about it, just keep your fingers crossed for us please, we desperately need some luck at the moment, and don't panic its not health related.
You know the routine, if you need help yell out, you know where I am
ReplyDeletegood luck...hope it all works out mate
ReplyDelete