Monday, January 10, 2011

Wounded Warrior

thats what my mum is,

she has been in central Queensland for the past week with the Red Cross at an evacuation centre doing her thing, unfortunatey she now looks like she went a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson while she was away.

Mum is sporting to black eyes, a swollen knee (sof tissue damage) and a huge split lip with 6 stitches. She had and I will quote her 'a little fall' at the moment she and I are both concerned about infection as she fell in a contaminated area so she is off to her doctor tomorrow

But she is home and she is safe and she will heal so we are all happy

although she didn't want dad to worry so I got the job of telling him the truth before we went to the airport to get her.

I have a photo but she would absolutely KILL me if I shared it, I did have to show the girlies at her insistance so they wouldn't and I'll quote her again 'be afraid of her' when they see her tomorrow.

My poor mama

oh my biggest baby arrives home in 13 big sleeps, grandma and I are very excited :)

2 comments: