Monday, March 5, 2012

Today

I cleaned the house, caught up on the washing
then headed downstairs to my sewing room to find
a pattern for Master A's quilt.

This is what I found


Master A is only 3 so it should do him for a few years

I decided to make Miss K a quilt of
Granny Squares using my stash of

Ruby by Bonnie and Camille



there is a fabulous tutorial here

the tutorial is for a

4 blocks wide, 5 blocks long quilt
I want it to fit a single bed so I thought
I would make a 5 wide, 6 long top

I finished this block over the weekend



and have 1 ohio star left to make to have block 2
finished, but I got sidetracked by Granny Squares
maybe I will get it done tomorrow.

and my sewing buddy sent the afternoon here



dear dear Henrycat




3 comments:

  1. I love the boy pattern - they are very hard to find. The granny squares are gorgeous in Ruby. Henry is such a character. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh loving the ruby granny squares!! and the Button Fun is gorgeous, cant wait to see more of both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the pattern for Traffic Jam just a couple weeks back, hoping to do a quilt for one of the grandsons in a few months time.

    ReplyDelete