Thursday, July 30, 2009

Falling into Place

Removalist number 1 has just left and will email the quote today

removalist number 2 is due in 25 minutes then its off to work for me

mum has been busy

the girlie's are re enrolled already for next year, back into the same classes they came from. Girlie # 3 will be in year 1 and the twosome in year 3 (again).

She is off to the educational bookshop today to get some early readers as girlie # 3 can't read as yet, and we need to get her reading for next year

DH told his work he is going to resign and today he looks like a different man, no stress and happy its like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders and that makes me happy :)

dh also told the girlies that we were moving home, 2 cheered and one cried 'because I'll miss my friends' sniff sniff

I have told my boss, who told dh that I wasn't going anywhere she was keeping me lol. I'll miss the girls at the shop, its a great place to work and we have lots of laughs, saying goodbye wil be very very tough.

So its all falling into place now we just need to win lotto on Saturday and we are set.

remember my giveaway closes tomorrow, and you have to be in it to win it ......

Have a fabulous day with lots of laughs

5 comments:

  1. So good most of the family are happy with the move, I'm sure the one whose sniffling will survive. Lots of adventures to have and new friends to be foud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for your move!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its all happening so quickly!! Lol about your boss wanting to keep you - that is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get settled in soon it's a big job mooving,
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I keep you too?????

    sniff sniff...

    you know I'm happy for you.... I guess now I can tell the boys....sniff sniff...

    ReplyDelete