oh this is beautiful........I resisted and didn't buy any of the yardage but I got a little a few weeks ago.........it is beautiful.......
Yep Kate, I was like Chooky and was strong and didn't buy any of this fabric but it is gorgeous.
Oh my goodness, I love this fabric, I tried to buy a sweet roll where I live but couldn't get hold of one. I would so much like to win. Pls pop me in the draw. Thanks for your generosity.
OOh now this makes it ae even more fabulous giveaway!
The Sweet and Patisserie are such gorgeous fabriclines... and I say the same as JO... an even more fabulous giveaway... :o))
MMMMMM i WOULD LOVE TO WIN A JELLY ROLL.i LIKE ANY SORT OF FABRIC PLEASE COUNT ME IN. HUGS MARY.
oh this is beautiful........I resisted and didn't buy any of the yardage but I got a little a few weeks ago.........it is beautiful.......
ReplyDeleteYep Kate, I was like Chooky and was strong and didn't buy any of this fabric but it is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I love this fabric, I tried to buy a sweet roll where I live but couldn't get hold of one. I would so much like to win. Pls pop me in the draw. Thanks for your generosity.
ReplyDeleteOOh now this makes it ae even more fabulous giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThe Sweet and Patisserie are such gorgeous fabriclines... and I say the same as JO... an even more fabulous giveaway... :o))
ReplyDeleteMMMMMM i WOULD LOVE TO WIN A JELLY ROLL.i LIKE ANY SORT OF FABRIC PLEASE COUNT ME IN.
ReplyDeleteHUGS MARY.