Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIF

Is all I can say

I am still recovering from the full on go go go day
we have yesterday.

Hubs and I went to Bega, to collect a few things the campers
need for this weekend, and wine glasses for our party
this weekend

Of course as we were in Bega we visited the
patchwork shop because I needed to get some needles
for the quilty beast, and some stabiliser for Miss Sophie
and somehow some Batik's came home with me too.
the bottom 2 are from Bega, the others are from Merimbula




wine glasses and new tumblers



In Big W, 2 books and a dvd fell into the trolley too ;)




we also popped into the reject shop because I saw this in their catalogue
and I wanted it! Isn't she cute



We had a meeting last night and didn't get home until 8:30

today I have to clean the house, someone is coming to look through
with the owner today or Sunday, with a view to renting it as its 20 days
until we get the keys to the House on the Hill.....

and thanks for the comments on the brown block, I totally agree and will
remake it asap. It actually turns out that hubbby didn't print the patterns the
correct size, mine are small. So I have reprinted the patterns at the right
size and will be redo-ing all the blocks I have done.
DOH!




3 comments:

  1. its all happening at your place Kate.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh love the chicken will head to the reject shop too !!!
    Love the batiks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your egg holder - I got one too! So roomy!

    ReplyDelete