of dd's quilt...is DONE!
YIPPEE I have maybe another 2 hours of sewing the binding down and its FINISHED.
feeling very proud of myself, because I was only bitten by the patching bug in late June and here it is early October and I have my first quilt 99% finished, and another I don't really know how many in the pipeline.
my next adventure starts tomorrow when I get some white homespun. Last week I had a patching order arrive and in that order was the Dear Jane book and cd. So I decided that I am going to make a 'baby Jane' now this will be a lifetime in progress project, I am aiming at the moment to try and do 1 a week so in 225 weeks it should be finished lol I have a teeny amount of reproduction fabrics here so I am going to make a start....tomorrow.
So much to do so little time, well it seems I have so little time lol, thank goodness for school holidays 1 more week to go. I still have my last stitchers angel gift to make and I know what that will be just need to time now.
Have a great day and make sure you check back for the finished girlies quilttomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment