Thursday, October 30, 2008

Please Explain

Can someone please explain to me how a wireless internet router which has worked without issue for the last 5 months can lose its settings overnight........

I have no wireless router and have to be plugged into the modem again because the router had a major hissy fit overnight......hopefully I will be wireless again tonight after the computer gurus do their thing today, its so frustrating and I don't do mornings well anyway but to have internet issues at 7am just pushed me over the edge. At least the giries were on time for school today, that is a miracle in itself.

Its a big day for 1 of the twosome today, she is getting a merit certificate at assembly this afternoon, this time I wil remember the camera lol, then girlie # 1 has a friend coming home after school for a play so it should be a great day, I am sewing my secret santa gift and have to go into the LPS for some hanging sleeve, prairie point assistance before assembly so I really shouldn't be on tis computer but sewing......its all good I have 2 and a bit hours before I need to leave.

Will be back later (hopefully wireless again) with a sneaky picture of the SS pressie and a picture of my award winner :)

Have a great day I wil as I am chidfree YIPPEE lol

No comments:

Post a Comment