Thursday, October 16, 2008

Postal Goodness

Look what I found in our PO Box this morning.


The fabrics from The Quilted Crow girls for my baby jane quilt.



aren't they yummy, I have a double up of 2 but I don't care at all. Makes me want to not cook dinner etc so I can start sewing.

I made baby cupcakes for Kindy this afternoon they were a hit. Dropped off the quilt to the showgrounds had lunch with my dh, spoke to my mum and to ds who has found himself a job, in hospitality and he is very pleased with himself and I am very pleased for him.

Now I have to hang out washing, cook dinner do some cleaning and referee the fights I can hear taking place........the joy of children.

We are meeting up with friends after lunch at the show tomorrow, we'll have a look see at all the exhibits, have some dinner, watch the fireworks and head home, dh has to work so he's going to drop us off and then come and meet us when he has finished, the joys of being a Marine Pilot I guess, you work when the ship is coming in/out rain, hail, shine or show but it will only be a quick job so he should be with us by late afternoon.

have a happy day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment