My stitches angel gifts are ready to be posted.
They are all wrapped up in red tissue paper, with red and white curling ribbon, 3 separate packages oh and for the truly Australian element Tim Tam choc balls. Hopefully she will love it.
I got my to do list done today
* I grocery shopped twice, 2nd time was for fruit and vege and ice cream
* I ordered 1 hot pink and 1 purple scooter for the big girlie's from Santa
* I bought the remaining Noah's Ark blocks and I found the fabric for girlie #2's quilt
* I sold my clip it up to a girlfriend....the purging continues & should pay a good part of the quilt fabric
* I cooked chicken legs and fried rice for tea and by sheer coincidence so did my mum I thought that was a bit weird
tomorrow girlie # 3 has dancing, I need to go to the post office to collect the mail and to post a parcel to somewhere in Europe
I will post a picture of the all wrapped gifts tomorrow is too dark to get a good shot now.
I hope you had a great day
No comments:
Post a Comment