Today was a happy mail day. Shoved into our post box was the Pin Cushion of the Month from quilt fabric delights and Little Bluebirds part 4 also from Quilt fabric delights. **sigh** I guess I should do part 3 of Little Bluebirds before I start part 4............have a lot on at the moment.

then yesterday when we were in the bookshop collecting my 'special order' book I had a quick look at the quilting books with the middle girlie when she started with 'Oh Mum can I, mum, mum, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum so I looked, she had found a Kaffe Fassett book and its was the quilt on the cover that she did the 'Muuum can I' about. So along with my ordered book and the new Kathy Lette novel we came home with 'the book'

and one day she will have that quilt on the cover on her bed (she might be 30 but she will get it eventually and my LPS has Kaffe Fassett fabric so I might not have to start the KF fabric hunt just yet lol
No comments:
Post a Comment