Thursday, October 23, 2008

Purged

I have purged stuff from my life and it felt fantastic!

I am a reformed scrapbook addict!

I gave my ample stash to a girlfriend because it was taking up space and because I no longer used any of it,and the more I looked at it the more quilty I became knowing I WOULDN'T use it. I have kept some of it, cardstock, patterned paper and stamps for the girls to use, my tools and trimmers, paints and ribbons and some other bits. I have 1 more cupboard to go through and most of that is going to the tip. One bonus is I have more room for fabric :)

Today I made the last angel gift. My recipient likes red and gift # 1 has no red in it at all. I picked up some extra little bits today and will collect a little more tomorrow before I post it on Friday, will mail it off while girlie # 3 is at dancing.

Another childfree day tomorrow :) what is a girl to do with herself. Me, I am grocery shopping, LPS shopping (collecting last 3 Noah and friends blocks), looking at scooters for the big girlies for christmas as we have a dirt drive way they need to ones with the big rubber tyres, dh has found some so we are off to look and decide. No idea what to get the little girlie, she has no idea either. I really need to pull out mums present and get stitching, she is getting a bed runner designed by Sue Daly, but I am not stressing I thought I could just wrap up what I have done with a picture of the finished project then take it back to finish, dh said I could use it as a serial present, do a bit more for her birthday, more for mothers day and then give her the final product for christmas 2009, he is terrible lol.

Have a happy day whatever you are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment