does it always rain when I have the Mount Everest of washing to be done???
Load number 2 has just finished, load number 1 is on the clothesline having its second wash........frustrating I tell you
Had a fab weekend, we did very little and I loved it
had friends over for dinner on Saturday night, we dined on chicken curry, although due to the 6 children that were in attendence I had to make 2, a grown up version and a much softer version for the small fry.
Today is a childfree day and as dh went to work at 10:30pm ast night he was able to take them to school for me so due to that fact, I have cleaned the house, done the washing (lol), fed the cats, picked up the old papers and made a pile for the recycing bin, which as soon as it stops raining I will put in the bin I guess all that is left for me to do is to have a shower and make the bed. Dinner is thawing on the bench, tonight we are dining on Chicken Enchilada's, yummy yummy yummy, and we'll have corn on the cob and baby potatoes
I have printed of the pattern for stitchers angel gift number 3 and I need to finish off gift number 2. Then I get to do a spot of shopping for my partner, I am thinking some cute lil scissors, needles, pins maybe a postcard of where we live and some chocoloate, maybe some tim tams or cadbury.....Friday is sneaking up on my way to fast lol
Have a great day everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment