Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disaster Averted phew

My sewing machine was full of fluff in where the bobbin sits, so I bought some dust away, great stuff gets rid of the fluff BUT it also dries out whatever tiny bit of oil is left.

So I dust away the fluff and get the machine going again (I am working on my secret Santa present) when it started making the most awful noise, and I was starting to freak thinking I was going to be sewing machine less for repairs, so me being me, I packed it up and took it into the LPS where I bought it, and to my relief it just needed some oil. Its oiled and ready to sew.

As for the opening of the Secret Santa presents from Amanda, in my defence it was the rear seat passenger who opened them as we were driving home, she said can I open this, and I thought she meant just the parcel so I said sure, but no the backseat driver in my life (5) had great joy in opening them and then asking what they were lol. If dh was here I would have dropped it to him at work to be kept there as I am well known for lifting the corner of the sticky tape to sneak a peek, dh refuses to bring pressies home for me until the night before my birthday or Christmas

I know I am bad lol

No comments:

Post a Comment