Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spoilt

is what I am tonight.

The house we are living in is a rental, so we are making do with what storage space we have which isn't much. Our own house in Tasmania has LOADS of storage so we obviously didn't have an issue. I have to sew at the dining table which has meant for the last 2 months or so, 5 out of 7 nights each week we have eaten dinner on our laps.....so when I raised the subject of sewing cabinents dh just rolled his eyes and changed the subject

Early last week we went to the second hand dealers we were looking for desks the had an old horn cabinent which needed a new door, side and back, dh said he could fix it but they wanted $145 for it, they wouldn't drop the price (which was way to high, so we left. He took me to my LPS and told me to get some brochures on the sewing cabinets, came home looked at them asked me which one I wanted, told me which one he thought I should have, then told me to order one.

Tonight I have a 'Monarch Mk II' sewing cabinent in my lounge room but, I don't have the door storage because when we unpacked to assemble it all the acrylic was damaged, so those bits are in the car waiting to be exchanged for undamaged ones.

SO I have been very spoilt today.

Otherwise, I mowed today, we let the chooks out for a while, they had a great time scratching around in the fresthly mowed grass, mind you there is still a good 5 hrs of mowing still to be done, the joy of living on 5 acres. I only mow the driveway and out the front of the house. DH does the rest.

Sunday I have a gorgeous gorgeous girl and her girls coming for a visit, and another girlfriend who has been on holidays is coming over and I need to do some sewing, I still have to finish my stitchers angel swap gifts, I NEED to get it in the post. I am aiming to get it all finished and posted by the 24th and I have party baskets to make for Wednesday......

I can do it lol.

2 comments:

  1. your dh sound the exact match to The Scot. rolfo they must have stood together in the queue when talents etc. were being handed out. Blogging is good to show and tell is't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those party bags are amazing!

    Lucky you an area JUST for your goodies. I hope it fits everything LOL and doors are now in.

    ReplyDelete