It was Dear Jane day today although it was Dear Jane last Saturday too lol
so I took the first 4 blocks of the first 4 rows that I spent last night sewing together and I managed to get it basted and sandwiched and I even got the first block quilted. I must say though I hope my hand quilting skills improve as I go along lol out of the 16 blocks I think I have 6 quilted.
Photo to come tomorrow
Our cross country star had her photo in the paper today sh cut it out nd stuck it on the fridge lol, she is very impressed with it lol.
Lots of fighting went on while I was a DJ, someone ended up alone in their room to ponder their actions, and that someone ended up trapped as she took the ladder off the bunks as her way of protesting she was stuck until I went and put it back on lol lol lol
Oh the teenage years are going to be sooooo much fun......NOT lol
otherwise it was a very cold and icy start to the day it was only 1.1 degrees when we got up, we had Jack Frost pay a visit in the night, he froze the dew on the outdoor furniture and the heat pump drips that Henry loves to play with were little frozen trails, it was well after 10am before they started to melt. I just checked the temp and its curently 1.9 degrees, not doubt Mr Jack Frost will be back in the morning. Eventhe naughty puppy is inside basking in the warmth and farting his little heart out, doggie farts are absolutley disgusting. Mu girlies are all in their beds, I don't think I will be too far off either.
Hope its warmer wherever you are :)
Just as cold here in central NSW... 7 degrees here now but will be frosty and foggy by morning :(
ReplyDelete