Saturday, May 29, 2010

For Deb

You were asking about my sewing machine affectionately called 'The Beast'





Its a Janome Memory Craft 6600P, it sits in Monarch Mk II Horn sewing cabinet, but I really wish it was a Soverign Mk II cabinet with the fold out bit at the back, but as I have a rather handy husband (when he is here for longer than 3 days lol ) I am going to get him to make me the fold out at the back bit to make it even easier when I am quilting big stuff.

It is a flat bed, and has a 9" throat. Auto thread cutter (love that), needle up down button, can sew with out the foot controller attached (I have more control with it attached lol)

When I am quilting I use the Extension table to help hold it all up. Would be nice if the extension table was a bit longer and wider IMO, this one works really well.





I love my Beast but  I really want the new Janome Horizon 7700

please Webby please please please lol

You can find more about the 6600P here (from the US site as the Australian site is down)

No comments:

Post a Comment