is what I am tonight.
It was raining when I woke up the first time this morning, dull and miserable and I told myself I would just lie in bed for a few more minutes, those few minutes turned into an hour which meant it was rush rush rush to get out the door to school on time. (nothing new for us really lol)
Then it was onto the car dealership for our 'service' which actually turned out to be a reset of the on board computer as it was telling me it needed a service when it didn't, 45 minutes later I had the car back.
Off we went to Lilydale to visit the quilt shop, which was SHUT as she had taken it to Agfest grrrrr so we will try again next week.
Mum and Dad dropped me home then I went into town to order my Mothers Day present, should be here next week :) I visited the Quilt Patch and picked up some more repo fabrics, bought a new can opener and a Sauce whisk from House, popped to Kmart for Mums mothers day pressie, into coles then home.
Collected the girlies from school and made an apple pie for my daddy, and they came and took the girlies out for some secret squirrel stuff I have no idea and no one has given up the secret so far.
I collected our mail, made a please explain phone call and found a new insurance company as a result of the phone call.
Made BTLE's for tea (bacon, lettuce, tomato and egg) or in Miss I's case she had a BE roll lol.
Worked on some Dear Jane blocks, I have about 2 hours of applique and 1 pieced block to go and I will have completed 36 blocks yippee, so close yet so far.
and our naughty puppy has discovered that the couch in the sewing room is very comfy, I popped out for 5 minutes and returned to find him asleep on the couch with his head on a pillow what the......he better not get used to that because we MIGHT be having a surprise visitor in a week or 2, for a couple of days, and I mean a couple of days
That surprise visitor MIGHT be a MIA daddy :) so exciting and I hope it happens we miss him so much.
See why I am tired, and another early start to get Miss S to her Stringalong, registered and set up by 9am.......oh lordy.
and a funny for you, I borrowed Miss I's camera the other day and downloaded all 250 photos she took, they are odd, lots of DIY photo's, some of the grass, driving in the car, cats tails you get the drift I will have to share some of them with you, she is a funny little soul with the photos to prove it lol lol.
Have a great weekend I am planning on nanna naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment