Today the bunks arrived.
The Forty Winks guys took 3 boxes down the stairs to the bedroom,
told me if there was a problem not to call them, laughed at their joke and left
it took Dad and I over an hour to get them up lol and I remembered very quickly how much a pain in the a**e bunks are to make lol, the side rails on Miss S's bed will come down at the end of the year.
its rather tricky getting a good photo of them, as their room is long but a bit narrow, so this is the best I could manage.
Then I was looking back through some old photos from 2007 and found this little jem
its Henry, look how little he was and he still has those sharp claws too
he has just gotten older and fatter
but he is still pretty cute, even if he does steal my pillow every night.
Miss S and Miss E had the LSSSA Cross COuntry today, Miss E raced off at the start, she was even in the lead but went to hard to fast and came 39th out of 41, she was soo proud of herself, and Miss S was upset because she desperately wanted to run, but as the reserve, she wasn't needed, but they had fun and were happy to see their cousin Miss G was running for her school and was there with them.
Their school came 3rd overall, so it was a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment