Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Re-Draw & UFO is revealed

So sorry Debbie,

but my trusty assistants  



have re drawn

and

congratuations  






Woo hoo its Deb in NZ, I already know what colour choice Miss Deb would like, which is pink

so the next lucky fat quarter bundle winner was number 119, who is

JO in TAS

Miss Jo would you prefer Brown or Green????

then the next fq bundle number was 164 who is

Chookyblue

Congrats girls, thanks for visiting my lil blog, please email me our address :)

Now I made a visit to Esme's today and bought wadding and backing, which I am pleased to add is now basted to the quilt top




Ta Da its little bluebirds minus the long stitchery strips and the remaining lil birds will be needeturned on after I get it quilted which I will start doing tonight


and the spotty backing :) the binding is the pink stripe used in the lil border you can see.

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo , thank you girlies (and you to Kate). I do so love that fabric and I am so excited now. Aw now I'll have to find something special to make.
    And being in such elite company with Jo and Chooky.....
    hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo too! Thanks Kate and your girlies! I've chosen Brown. Have you got my addie from the FQ swap, if not I'll email it to you.
    Hugs
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I love your bluebird quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bluebirds quilt is great! I was only thinking about this quilt a little while ago and hadn't seen any finished ones popping up in blogland!

    ReplyDelete