We are dining on
Roasted Pumpkin Soup
Lasagne, garlic bread and Salad
and Apple Crumble.
SO I have spent the afternoon in the kitchen doing the above menu
the vegetables roasting became this
click on the pic and you can see the veges
this pot of apples
has become this minus the crumble
and the lasagne meat is in the slow cooker only another 2 hours to go
word has come from the west that pesky ship sailed last night YIPPEE and in 4 more hours he will be on his way finally. I spent last night doing some more of the Botanical Birds
the needeturn block is finished
some close ups, I discovered AFTER I finished it I was supposed to satin stitch the legs and the beak, oops I needleturned them.
and I have started the wool applique block, little blanket stitches are so hard to get even.
Its going to be a good week, I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment