about the DIVINE patchwork shop in the centre of Hobart called 'The Needlewoman' oh I am in love lol.
and I visited The Quilted Crow, love that store
bought a felt animal book for the girlies at Angus and Roberston
we had lunch at Irish Murphys at Salamanca
We visited Big W, I love Big W its been over 3 years since I went to one, bought the girlies some Scribbles bits and a very cute scribbles bag for me.
then we came home
I bought some yummy goodies at the patchwork shops which I will share later this morning after I have dropped DH at the airport and done the obliqatory grocery shopping.
Miss E has been selected to represent her school in Cross Country, go Miss E and Miss S is a reserve, but she would prefer not to be as she misses out on swimming lol lol lol Miss I is still just gorgeous.
DH's appointment went really well, he looked so handsome in his suit.
I'll be back later with the goodies I found :)
No comments:
Post a Comment