Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all

I had a lovely day which started with a sleep in

then I received some gorgeous gifts from the girlies

a photo frame and chockies from Miss I

a candle and a bowl of lollies from Miss E

and

a scarf and chockies from Miss S

we then met Grandma and Grandpa at the nursery where we bought a camellia and some azaleas

then we went to the park for lunch but it was freezing cold and threatening rain so we moved to an indoor venue ate our lunch and went for coffee.

When we finally made it home the girlies watched a dvd and I did some more of my Baby Jane blocks.

It was a fabulous day and could only have been better if dh was home and ds remembered what today was, I have sent him a sarcastic text thanking him for wishing me a happy mothers day and that I loved his gift lol lol lol, I know that he will call tomorrow full of excuses and apologies.

So happy mothers day and I hope your children remembered

No comments:

Post a Comment