That is what I have faced this morning.
My appointment with the "tradesman" is now on thursdy and heaven help him if he doesn't make it then.
Onto happier things now.
The naughty puppy is home, e was so good in the car, he just lay down and went to sleep until we got home.
I called into Picture Patchwork and got some repo fabrics 20cms of 5, they will look fab in my Baby Jane, I also picked up some vintage fat 1/4's and a gorgeous pattern pack of Whimsy Birds that has been added to my to do pile.
Last night I made some more Baby Jane blocks, cleaned up my room AGAIN of all the bits of paper and read the newspaper at 11pm just before bed lol.
Woke up the morning at 8:20 to a voice saying mum its 8:40, we raced to get ready but they mde it to school on time, I have since cleaned, made beds and am now just sitting down to a coffee oh and todays paper.
About to head into sewing land to get the final foundation pieced blocks done so I can start on the applique and pieced blocks, I am so cose to getting rows A, B and C completed.
so some pics of my day yesterday and Dear Baby Jane blocks. Get comfy it could take awhile lol
and my apologies for some of the blurry photo's I used the girlies camera, and didn't check the lens for fingerprints.
Have a great day :)
Have just ordered 'whimsical quilt garden' - what's it like, looks really cute?
ReplyDeleteHugs - Lurline♥
Kate, love the fabrics and you are a whizz on the DJ blocks. The book from Piece of Cake looks wonderful, love their patterns.
ReplyDeletehugs Deb
Looking forward to seeing 'My Whimsical Garden' - what fabrics are you using???
ReplyDelete