Tuesday, November 4, 2008

48th post

I only started my blog so I could participate in the Stitchers' Angel swap and the Christmas swap. I never imagined that I would still be happily blogging 48 posts later.....

anyhoo

I have had a slightly frustrating day, mums christmas present is doing my head in 100%. I had stitched all the outer bits, and was in the process of stitching the centre pieces together. I finally got all 3 centre bits done except for the pieces that make the hearts, imagine my disgust when I sat down today to finish off the centres only to find that I had used the wrong paper piecing bits, I was trying to use the small jewel shapeswhenI needed to use the large pieces. A few choice words and a trip to the LPS, some unpicking and I am back in business. I have completely finished ONE centre yay me lol. Photo to come tomorrow, but that means I have to re do the other bits that were already sewn togother.

My mum had better like this bed runner lol or it will be on MY BED instead.

Tomorrow is a girlie free day, I have no plans as yet other than dropping them all at school I guess that I should do a spot of housework then I might just sit and continue working on the frustrating bed runner while watching Prison Break, we are up to disc 4 of season 1 and season 2 is sitting here to be watched.

Have a great day whatever you are doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment