Monday, November 10, 2008

Rewind please

Can anyone tell me where Sunday has gone......

I seem to have missed it :)

and because I appear to have 'missed' Sunday its way to late to get the girlies to draw my giveaway winner tonight,

so,

I am about to put the names into a bowl/hat ready for the morning.

AND

because I am running late, I will giveaway a 2nd pincushion,

looks like a girlie will have to be chief bowl holderuperer and the other 2 will be the drawer's.

Makes sense to me

Make sure you check back tomorrow :)

oh and I am truely sneaky :)

I rang mum last week to ask her to go to spotlight for a dress up cape pattern, so she did, and she found a little red riding hood cape. Fast forward to yesterday, she rang me for the required length, it appears Gumdrops has made the cape..

Go gumdrops we do love you :)

YIPPEE lol

No comments:

Post a Comment