Monday, November 10, 2008

Winners :)

the officals,



(excuse the hair, it HAS now been brushed lol)




drumroll please


the winner of a giant pincushion, the pattern and the lil fabric basket is...............















and the winner of a giant pincushion is......














Congratulations ladies.



Can you please email me your addresses and I'll get them into the post :)





and today frustation for me is this




Yes its my sampler quilt, finally getting quilted.

Have a fabulous day :)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to win!!! I think your girls are as cute as can be, even with messy hair, and not just because they picked me.

    I have one problem - I can't find your email - I am having one of those days, my brain is not working.
    Sue Cahill (sbonetsue@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Is that really me??? I've never won a give-away before and half expect you to write back and say, no, it's another Amanda! Assuming it really IS me I'll email you with my address.

    By the way, your girls look like children should - messy hair is normal isn't it?

    ReplyDelete