Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorted

Christmas Presents for the girlies anyhow

1 pink scooter

1 purple scooter

1 pink malvern star bike for the littlest girlie whose current bike is way toooo small for her and whilst I speaking of the littlest girlie she is earning to ride her bike WITHOUT training wheels, when I asked her if she was sure about the no training wheels her answer was

'Well I am 5 now' lol

the bedrunner has quilted centres I need a solid day at the sewing machine and it will be done.

I decided that we need a tree skirt today, and I found one on the www so I am about to head to town the my LPS, the post office to send my SSCS off and to collect the girlies from school.

Have a fab day and I'll be back later with some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment