Friday, November 21, 2008

Did You Know

Irons don't bounce well


On Wednesday morning I was untangling the iron cord and for some unknown reason I pulled the cord, which in turned pulled the iron off the ironing board onto the awful sealed concrete floors we have, the iron then bounced around the floor before stopping at the door. This was the result






oops



So today it was iron shopping day quite sad really as the 'old' iron was only bought Late August.


Ta Da meet the non bouncing iron lol



Then I managed to get permanent marker on the bed runner, no idea HOW so a frantic visit to the LPS for some sympathy and the girls managed to get it out PHEW.

The Littlest girlie and I have been christmas shopping too, we are all done except for dh's present. YAY I do get to have 1 more shop though when I drive to Kalgoolie to collect gumdrops and grandpa from the airport in 3 weeks and 6 days. So exciting I will be able to have McDonalds for lunch LOL for the 2nd time in almost 9 months

Have a great day I plan on getting stuck into the table runner this weekend and back to the bed runner next week I need to find a store with a 10 degree wedge ruler so I can do the tree skirt, anyone have any ideas of an online store that DOES stock these rulers???

1 comment:

  1. We've had our iron for ages, and ours does seem to bounce! It's been dropped several times, and it still won't give up and die. I'm quite keen for it to give up really, because I want to get one of those fancy jobs that has a water reservoir underneath for permanent steam.

    ReplyDelete