Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today is

a no photo sharing post :(

I am hoping to start the quilting on the bed runner. YAY Well after I sew on the last 3 small hearts, I just need to carefully cut my 55 cms off the 2.7 m strip of wadding, I was rather frustrated that wadding only comes in 2.4m width especially when I needed 2.7 metres, but having to buy that much was fabulous as it means I have the wadding now for girlie # 2's blue diamond quilt (just need the time to make it)


Last night while I watched Packed to the Rafters and All Saints I started stitching Little Bluebirds, block 3 (finally) 1 flower stitched too many to go, and to think I have to do 3 more stitchery panels after this one! Girlie # 2 (who its for) asked was it nearly finished and was a bit disappointed that it wasn't.

I decided I deserved a sewing day as yesterday was spent doing housework and mopping floors and I hate to mop and usually will do anything I can to avoid using the mop lol, and washing clothes and sorting out girlie # 3's clothes and room. I even washed some windows!!!!!!

I will be back tomorrow sometime hopefully with photos too.

I hope you have a happy sewing day too

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE packed to the rafters........what are we going to do after next week.........think it is the last one........

    ReplyDelete