Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My helper

is getting to be a pest....



this is some of what I have had to deal with so far today while I quilt the table runner





when Henry was moved off the runner this was his next 'trick'



can't sleep on it then I'll watch very very closely!


and finally he has given up for now



obviously he realised that if he couldn't get on top under was just as good lol

he is currently asleep on some wadding!

I think I need to make him a lil quilt of his own

at least he doesn't stop me every 5 minutes asking for food, a drink, to play, to watch tv as the littlest girlie does and he doesn't ask questions HEAVEN lol

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love your cat's face - he reminds me of Bagpuss. Did you ever get to see Bagpuss in Australia?

    ReplyDelete