Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Introducing & a giveaway

my sewing assistant.



My sewing assistant is just gorgeous and never too far away from my side, although my assistant does need to pick his time better for a rest other than when it is time for me to actually sew. He normally sits off to the side but this morning he decided that right beside my machine on top of my project was the best place!




So without further ado




and as promised a picture of my frustration

not the best photo but it is a miserable day here, wet and windy. I cannot wait to get this done.

I am off of to lunch with my gorgeous husband and then to the patchwork shop as I need to cut my backing fabric into 3 and I am too afraid to do it alone, and I don't want to have to buy another 4.5 metres if I mess it up :)

onto the giveaway, my 50th post is going to happen TOMORROW and to celebrate I am going to have a giveawy. Now to be in the running for my giveaway you HAVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT. ( lol it was late when I posted yesterday and obviously at 11:30pm my maths isn't the best lol)

whats the giveaway I hear. A big pincushion, a thread bag and a little suprise (yet to be decided).

SO wait for my post tomorrow and I will have a picture of the pincushion etc then the fun will begin.

Have a fabulous day

4 comments:

  1. Your paper piecing look great - love your little sewing companion - hope I remember to pop in tomorrow!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful looking cat - does he have a big personality to match? Your paper piecing is lovely and will look great once it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate
    I have a very similar sewing assistant, she is black & white and named Genevieve! Kylie & I are having a giveaway too, come & leave a comment.
    Janelle :)
    Threads of Friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! 50 posts, congrats.
    Your paper piecing is just gorgeous, wish I was so committed, sometimes I am.....but that's another story.
    Love your sewing companion, he is very cute!
    Julz

    ReplyDelete