Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today

* We picked up daddy from the airport

* went to the girlie's school fete, the big girlie's class painted pots which had herbs planted in them, we managed to get one girlie's pot, the other had been sold :( all the girlie's had a lucky dip, got to play the stick game and I found some books so all was good.


* had our visitors visit this afternoon and I had to go mad at Toni, I gave her all my scrapping gear, all the embellishments, alpha's etc because I wasn't using them and knew I wouldn't use them, well today she gave me a thank you gift, which was a gift voucher to my LPS, totally unexpected and it wasn't needed but what a treasure to do that for me. Now I just need to decide what I need to buy with it.


* cleaned out our chook pen and found some hidden eggs


* took these photos of Henry cat who decided that the egg collecting basket was the best place for a nap this afternoon, how he managed to squash his ample body in the basket still amazes me.




* had a yummy chicken curry for tea, dh did the dishes YAY, watched the horse show on the ABC, and now he has gone to bed as he is off to work in the morning.
* I have nearly finished the first paper piecing heart block for Mum's bed runner, I just need to cut the small jewel shapes out and sew them on, its looking great and I will get a picture of it tomorrow in the daylight.
Not sure what is on our agenda for Sunday, maybe I will get to sit and work on mum present on the quiet....well I can hope :)
Have a fabulous day whatever you may be doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment