Thursday, November 27, 2008

Its Finished

the table runner that is and is on the table right now! I am very happy with how it turned out.






and here is the finished centre bock of it, I used felt to make the berries, I was going to make YoYo's but I suck at making YoYo's I need YoYo lessons lol.





So today I decided while I waited for the real estate to come to do our inspection that I would cut the fabric for the tree skirt. This is what I had to deal with






Lucky I adore this ball of fluffy fur.
My 10 degree wedge ruler arrived today YIPPEE so I am set to do the tree skirt, need to have it done before Sunday as that is when the Christmas tree will go up, otherwise we have to wait until the following weekend.....
Best dash nearly time to get the girlie's from school then we have to make shepherds costume for the end of the year school concert, which are needed by tomorrow but we only found out about needing them yesterday, I went to the op shop spent $3:50 on 2 tablecloth's so we are set to make them this afternoon
Have a fabulous day :)





1 comment: