Friday, November 7, 2008

Ready to Post

Yippee

I picked up the last couple of things for my Secret Santa present.

After reading Chookyblues post on Swap ettiquette I read the comments and I have to say

Thanks for the ideas, I took them on board and went from there and I hope my recipient is happy.

There is a little bit of this and a little bit of that :)
my book order hasn't arrived and I haven't heard anything about the parcel I sent 2 weeks ago to my stitchers' angel partner......and she hasn't replied to my emails. its frustrating

girlie # 3 had dancing today, we went to the supermarket, had lunch with daddy. We have friends coming for dinner tonight we are having lasagne, salad and garlic bread :)

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. the post was very interesting wether you have been in a swap previously or not.........hoipefuly you hear from you angel partner soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I really just have to sew on a label, then mail off my SSS - yep! - I'm a bit sad too as I haven't heard from my Angel!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete